Provide kids with the necessary tools to succeed in school with a learn to write for kids guide that teaches them letters, shapes, and numbers - not to mention it's a ton of fun! This learn to write with tracing workbook introduces your early writer to basic pen control, steady line tracing, shapes, new words, and more with tons of exercises that will keep their minds engaged, allowing them to skyrocket their reading and writing comprehension skills.
- Explore 26 A to Z letter tracing activities designed for early learners and children of all ages.
- Explore 10 number tracing activities designed for early learners and children of all ages.
- Learn to write uppercase (A - Z) and lowercase (a - z) letters and numbers (1 - 10) with easy guides.
- One letter at a time on one page to introduce kids to the shape of each letter in detail.
- One number at a time on one page to introduce kids to the shape of each letter in detail.
- Bonus section to learn to write all letters from A to Z and numbers 1 to 10 on blank handwriting lines
Build writing muscles - With these activities, kids will use their pencils to follow paths and draw different shapes, numbers, and letters, so they build their fine motor skills.
Fun activities - This learn to write for kids workbook embraces the fun side of life with silly, but more importantly, helpful pictures and illustrations.
Practice makes perfect - Although this book is not erasable or wipeable, you can keep the writing (and fun) going with almost 75 pages worth of practice space. And you can download more on our website for FREE!